Number of Vacancies– 246 Posts
Name of the Post– Management Trainee
200 questions, 150 minutes.
Section 1: Technical (Questions regarding your discipline) – 100 questions to be finished in 75 minutes
Section 2: Had 4 subsections namely General knowledge, Quantitative aptitude, Reasoning, English – 25 questions per each subsection. Separate cut off for each subsection.
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Questions on percentages
- Questions on stock market. Percentage of stock and corresponding profits.
- Venn diagrams
- Profit and loss
- General knowledge
- Current affairs from January to March 2015 (Badminton, Padma Shri winners, cricket hall of fame)
- 2015 World badminton championship winner
- Current Attorney General
- History questions on Indian national congress
- Author of
- BCCI president
- Winner of Hero Hockey premier league 2015
- Program started by the government on October 2nd, 2014
- Man of the series of cricket world cup 2015 : Mitchell Starc
- Pockets wallet app has been recently developed by which bank?
- Indian woman cricketer who won Padma Shri award in 2015 : Mithali Raj
- 5 year plans